>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(I only have Fluffpup for the packtor situation and then Thunder which is somewhere in the river pack's forest)
(Oh okay. Aw man, I have to go feed the horses and stuff. And the wifi's being finicky. Catch ya later
smile.png

~Stream flicked her tail in night greeting to River before she slowly plodded into their den. Stream halted as an eerie hissing noise rebounded up into the den's entrance. Stream cocked her head, drozily contemplating, then shook her head to clear it. Now my mind's playing tricks on me. She took one more step and something long and scaly struck at her leg. Stream nimbly darted back. Evil black eyes stared up at her and three more pairs of malevolent eyes began to materialize from the shadows. Another struck at her paw and successfully latched onto a toe. Stream gave a screech and bolted out of her den. Thinking quickly as the pack rushed toward her, Stream quickly knelt down and gnawed off the poisoned toe, excruciating pain shooting up her leg as she did so. Hopefully it'll stop the poison from spreading, she thought with grim satisfaction as a tide of blood spurred out. "Adders!" she screeched. "Adders in Alpha's den!"~
Lily raced into the den. She gave Stream some wintergreen(It's a warrior cats herb) "This should stop the poisin." she barked gently.

~Stream flicked her tail in night greeting to River before she slowly plodded into their den. Stream halted as an eerie hissing noise rebounded up into the den's entrance. Stream cocked her head, drozily contemplating, then shook her head to clear it. Now my mind's playing tricks on me. She took one more step and something long and scaly struck at her leg. Stream nimbly darted back. Evil black eyes stared up at her and three more pairs of malevolent eyes began to materialize from the shadows. Another struck at her paw and successfully latched onto a toe. Stream gave a screech and bolted out of her den. Thinking quickly as the pack rushed toward her, Stream quickly knelt down and gnawed off the poisoned toe, excruciating pain shooting up her leg as she did so. Hopefully it'll stop the poison from spreading, she thought with grim satisfaction as a tide of blood spurred out. "Adders!" she screeched. "Adders in Alpha's den!"~

Lily raced into the den. She gave Stream some wintergreen(It's a warrior cats herb) "This should stop the poisin." she barked gently.

~Stream gave a grateful dip of her head to Lily's admirable unperturbed wisdom, her own pelt still shivering with shock.~

~Stream gave a grateful dip of her head to Lily's admirable unperturbed wisdom, her own pelt still shivering with shock.~

~Stream gave a bark of alarm as a shadow fell into the den, then settled down as scent revealed it as Alpha. Stream was terribly on edge and she knew she had a long way to go to find a reasonable explanation for this mishap and then rest would allow itself.
But until then, Stream would trust no dog, no sound, no shadow nor pawstep.
Her very survival could hang in the balance- and misplaced trust could push her off the edge.
"Alpha," she woofed sharply, ears swiveling at every sound, nose flailing at any rogue scent, but all the same, futilely trying to mask her blatant fear. "Do you have any explanation for this?"~

OKAY GUYS!!!! I FINALLY edited all of the most recent DOGS into the member page; so can everyone please review the updated Character Page- if there's a mistake or I forgot your character, please PM me!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/a-howl-at-midnight-a-forgotten-dogs-roleplay-member-page
(And, yes, for some reason, my phone won't let me add a new paragraph for "Foxes", @EcottSam, so I'll be adding Heather and Blaze as soon as I get on my laptop in the morning.....)

Back
Top Bottom