A list of Dodge City Hatchery Chicken types

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the People that made a comment about me, Love the name calling pretty childish, for one, this person does not answer any questions that NEED to be answered, something is fishy with this person, dont want to see anyone paying for chicks and not get anything at all, and yes 3.50 is High for Standard breeds, 3.50 for each chick it states ,no matter oif its standard or bantam, i dont care if you all think its a good price or not, second of all i know its none of my business about what who sells what for, but to the people who has been following this person's threads you would KNOW something is fishy, i was told when i asked about some breeds 2.50 each including shipping, But everyone has opinions, something just is NOT right here

i meant 2.50 plus shipping

Last edited:
Quote:
So your saying he told you chicks were $2.50 including shipping? Now that doesn't add up right in the books, does it?
hmm.png

Quote:
So your saying he told you chicks were $2.50 including shipping? Now that doesn't add up right in the books, does it?
hmm.png

yea, but hey, i'd take back EVERYTHING i said if someone bought and got chicks and all were good, i wouldnt feel bad though, because people i guess here do not realize all of the scams going on, and when answers that are being repeated after another and not being answered ,then that just reminds you of a scam, thats my two cents, i dont care if people think im ignorant or "stupid" haha, but when it comes to someone getting scammed then i will call that person Ignorant, since everyone thinks this is a childish game, and for all who do not know, i stood up for the OP in his last thread untill the point when everything started getting fishy!!!

ill say this and then its all im going to say on this thread negative. Towards the OP not answering his emails that is another story and I dont care to make any comment about that. Now my point I was making as it seems alot of people just have to much time on there hands to bash others selling something at there price and I would like to see that stop as dealing with this issue everyday in person is enough. Towards the name calling what I said I felt as the posters comment was out of line. Take it leave it I dont really give a rats behind! I just wish people would not be allowed to comment anything negative about what someone asks for their birds or eggs as just because you think it may be high or not does not hold true for someone else. Hell one of my feed and seeds charge near $4.00 for a RIR or BR chick and sell out with no problem. Besides this issue I have none!

I usually ignore posts like this. Things you need to consider, maybe the OP has poor internet service, or works a couple jobs or something like that and it takes time to answer emails, pms or reply to here.
Secondly, I thought most everyone on this forum were adults, apparently I was mistaken.
Give this person a break, if you think the prices are off, don't get upset, be constructive.

Stop Fighting!!!!!

Can't We All Just Get Along!!!!!!!!
roll.png

Quote:
Hi,
Me personally,
I think everything now-a-days is over-priced. Maybe Just me though.
Probably why economy is not good at all, Credit card debt highest its ever been, repos- forclosures highest they have ever been, unemployment, home sales down, feds keep trying to lower rates to help, doesn't help, bankrupt-high, People can't afford things but continue to charge it up and get in hole, big 3 can't sell cars cause no one can afford them, LOL!
But consumers have a choice, stop buying things they don't need. As another said, you either buy the stuff or if you think its high don't buy it. It'd be good if everyone adopted the policy if you can't pay cash, don't buy it, period. LOL!
See alot of things dropping in prices because they wouldn't be selling.
Hope it gets better,
Take care,
Ang

Please remember that we need to be couteous.

Those of you accusing the op of dishonest practices need to simmer down and review the rules of the forum. Innocent until proven guilty.

To the OP. If you are going to sell, you will be questioned as to your product. Growing a thicker skin and remembering that you will do much better with good customer service skills will do you well in the long run.

If you don't like what the OP is offering, then refrain from posting on the thread.

I will clean up this thread when I get a chance and will reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom