A little funny for the ladies

Aw man, is this ever the truth! The only thing it left out is the geniuses who don't flush.....ewwwwwww
barnie.gif

My grandma, who is 95 and uses a walker, had to go to the bathroom the other day, but couldn't because CountryGirl4513 was using the handicapped stall.

lau.gif

Quote:
My 2 year old DD open the stall door once while I was doing my business...I don't think I've ever screamed at her like that before and since!!

Aww, you had it good! I've lived in places where the public restroom consisted of a hole in the concrete, no stall, and footprints painted next to the hole to show you where to put your feet before squatting! :)

That's how it was in some places in Paris when I went there. I couldn't believe it! That and the unisex restrooms. I always tried to find a Burger King when I need the facilities because then at least there was a real restroom with separate facilities for men and women. I went in one restaurant restroom and was freaked out to find a man using the urinal right in front of me. Ewww!

But honestly, if women would just sit down on the blasted seat it would be better for everyone. I mean really, what part touches the seat that wouldn't touch a public bench when wearing shorts? When people try to squat, that's what causes the seat to always be wet so that you CAN'T sit down. If the seat is clean looking and dry, I sit, and I've never gotten any diseases. I guess this is why the line is always sooo long for the ladies room at sporting events, etc. Usually I'm in and out before the next person in line even gets in a stall.​

These things are so true!!!
But I was in band and a flock of us would stand guard outside the men's room and use that in our turn.
My DH went to Greece with his family and he went to his grandmother's village and they just had an outhouse. He said it was the best BM he ever had...so sorry I missed it...
roll.png
lau.gif

I'm a plus sized person and if I go into the index card sized regular stalls, I'm more likely to get stuck between the inswinging door and the toilet than I am to do my business. If there's no line, darned tootin', I head right for the handicapped stall.

Back
Top Bottom