A Little Off Topic ....... Sucker Run is On!

Quote:
Hm....... I'm bettin they hit me up for a dozen boxes of thin mints.... if not them, it was another set of adorable girls!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I make german food about once a month maybe twice. Sometimes its aboit hard to find all ingriedients.I have yet to find quark.

Conny, isn't quark something to do with physics and Atoms n stuff?
big_smile.png

Ack, now you know I was a science geek. Ack... im going to hide in my corner now!

Last edited:
Quote:
i cant take blue fish either!
sickbyc.gif

i am a long island girl raised on bluefish! reminds me of being a kid! never had sucker fish tho.... but i do love smoked fish!

Quote:
i cant take blue fish either!
sickbyc.gif

i am a long island girl raised on bluefish! reminds me of being a kid! never had sucker fish tho.... but i do love smoked fish!

i remember when we caught them and brought them ashore they would keep clicking their nasty BIG teeth together! man, those things scared me!
sad.png

Quote:
I make german food about once a month maybe twice. Sometimes its aboit hard to find all ingriedients.I have yet to find quark.

Conny, isn't quark something to do with physics and Atoms n stuff?
big_smile.png

Ack, now you know I was a science geek. Ack... im going to hide in my corner now!

I think technically it is a kind of fresh cheese/ sourcreme typ of thing. WE usually use it to make cheese cake or quark-oil dough

And here I thought they were a New England thing. I don't care for them but go for it!
Don't quote me on this, but the Finish people used to pickle suckers. (um ew) I don't recall the exact details of it, but it was so they could store them safely until winter.

Edited for: Sorry, I should have read the rest of the notes, this style of food was already mentioned and again, its not just a New England thing! I learn so much off these types of topics! Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom