A long, disapointing weekend. but looking foward to Spring!

Chickens ARE my life, they need to get with LIFE!!! Nintendo and Football are not life! Chickens and livestock are life!!!! LOL
lau.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL ya soo many people are like addicted to dumb video games(geez get a life!
gig.gif
) Yet a lot of people are addicted to chickens(now that's a real life!!!
thumbsup.gif
)

SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THE SIDE MY EGG IS ON WHEN IT PIPS? IT IS ON IT'S SIDE, AND I AM WONDERING IF IT SHOULD BE FACING UP???
hu.gif
idunno.gif

You really need to stop handling that egg. If you keep picking it up, putting it back, etc, you could confuse the chick, which will delay the hatch even more.

I know you are excited, that is understandable. Please leave your 'bator closed and let nature work.
wink.png

Yes, I know. I haven't really been touching it at all!
sad.png

I haven't touched it at all except today when i candled it because someone on here told me to!
hmm.png
doesn't really seem fair to tell someone that they should do something and then tell them that it's wrong to do it after wards...
hu.gif
idunno.gif

I wasn't trying to confuse you, but when incubating eggs you really shouldn't handle them after day 18. If it was day 24 or later, I could understand candling quickly to make sure the baby was still alive.

Please try to be patient, wait another day or two, if he doesn't hatch, then it would probably be ok to candle again.
smile.png

OK thanks!
smile.png
Sorry for being kinda snappy there...
he.gif
arrgghh bad me!
Yes, I was candling to see if it was still alive. I will wait until like day 25 and if it hasn't hatched by then, I will candle again.
Thanks for the advise!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom