A lurker, no more...

Hi All,

I'm the buzzard, and have been gliding around your beautiful place for a while now. I've enjoyed gazing upon your chickens, coops, and general bits.

Years back we had a small flock of 7 or 8 little beauties. 3 roosters, and 4 or 5 hens, all recieved as chicks. We raised them, and decided to keep them all. Now we have zero, and want to change that asap.

I plan to build a tractor coop, approx 4' x 7' x 8', slanted flat roof -- this is where I will really need some help :O --This coop is the starter setup, so to speak, and will come in handy for years to come. I already have the trailer picked out, and bought some 2x4's, so here we go.

Thanks for having me, looking forward to joining in all the fun you all are having :)

Here is the tiny coop i cobbled outta scrap many years ago, used old lawnmower wheels, coupla big hooks on front and i could drag it around pretty good.

This is the main dude who ran the place.

View attachment 2966732

View attachment 2966735
Welcome to BYC!

Hi All,

I'm the buzzard, and have been gliding around your beautiful place for a while now. I've enjoyed gazing upon your chickens, coops, and general bits.

Years back we had a small flock of 7 or 8 little beauties. 3 roosters, and 4 or 5 hens, all recieved as chicks. We raised them, and decided to keep them all. Now we have zero, and want to change that asap.

I plan to build a tractor coop, approx 4' x 7' x 8', slanted flat roof -- this is where I will really need some help :O --This coop is the starter setup, so to speak, and will come in handy for years to come. I already have the trailer picked out, and bought some 2x4's, so here we go.

Thanks for having me, looking forward to joining in all the fun you all are having :)

Here is the tiny coop i cobbled outta scrap many years ago, used old lawnmower wheels, coupla big hooks on front and i could drag it around pretty good.

This is the main dude who ran the place.

View attachment 2966732

View attachment 2966735
Ask away there are some very knowledgeable folks here on coop design based on climate numbers of flock and budget to help you. WELCOME

Howdy :frow Welcome to Backyard Chickens.
Enjoy your time here!
Glad you decided to quit...
animated-indian-and-redskin-image-0031.gif

Back
Top Bottom