A Political Joke I Thought This Group May Like

Thought the same thing New Chick. However, I would have to agree with PC.

PC said It's ok that guys have fought and died for your right to protest stupid jokes
posted by idiots on chicken forums. I knew there was a reason, I feel better now.

Hey Yogi, I still fit into that old uniform, well I could last summer anyway. I was in the attic and seen it, tried the jacket on and it actually fit. There were a few more bulges in it than before, but I even got the collar clasp fastened. I'm so proud of that I just had to mention it
old.gif
woot.gif

Chickbea said "If it had said Rush Limbaugh and Dick Cheney, THAT might have been funny..."
Who could lift Rush, it would take 4 maybe 6 guys. And good ole Dick would probably shoot someone.
I know I'm politically safe in this one, I know Ron Paul likes chickens not pigs.
smile.png

Purple wrote:
Did that sound real? Anybody buy it?

Yeah, sounded real to me. I'm totally convinced. Now the real challenge is to some how engineer a means to bag that stuff and find a market for it. It could be that the garden centers would be targeted as a prime source to move your product. There is a layman's term for it's name but it fails me at this time since I am having a senior moment. I think the biological abbreviation for it is "BS".

Buy it? It is said; "There's a sucker born every minute."

I gotta tell you Purple, you bring a different perspective to things that make life fun.

haha. i get it now! after i had it explained to me lol. i dont get politcal jokes. but i would much perfer a pig to hilary. i mean she looks like on anyway. and nany poliski [sp?] her last name sounds like a cheese

Back
Top Bottom