• A husband home sick from work?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A root canal?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
~HIGH FIVE~ Princess!
clap.gif

Definitely hubby home sick. He's only stayed home really sick twice in 13 years. When he did, he just went in the bedroom and basically slept for three days each time. As far as when he's sick.... He's low maintenance. All other times.... Not so much, lol!

I voted "root canal," but it actually depends on how sick he is. If he's truly out of it, he just sleeps and is pretty low-maintenance. If he's only "sort of" sick, though, say with a cold, I'd opt for the dental chair. He doesn't demand anything directly. Instead, he becomes a martyr.

"Do you want anything?"

"NO! I'm FINE." *cough cough clear throat hack SNOOOOORRGH cough SNOOOOORRRGGGH*

"Take something for this, will you?"

"NO! I don't want anything. I'm not bothering you!" *cough clear throat clear throat clear throat hack SNOOOORRRGGGHH*

Lather, rinse, repeat.

At least you're given something to help you deal with things after a root canal.
tongue.png

Ok, so is my hubbo the only one that, with just a cold, will lay in the recliner and MOAN? Not only whine, gripe, be hateful, call me Mama, but MOAN? Y'all got it easy. And he is retired, so we are nearly 24/7.

rant.gif

DH home sick! I work out of the house so he'd be the dogs' problem, not mine. Oh wait, of course I don't want him to be sick. But then I don't want a root canal either. I really don't want a root canal. DH home sick!

A husband home sick from work. Mine is a soldier,so of course i love it when he is home. I love to spoil him. All he wants when he is sick is a video game, cookies&cup cakes and sweet tea.

DH home sick. Please, he doesn't stay home sick ever. Three times in 20 years, I think. If he is that sick, I am the caretaker and pamper him. He does the same when I am sick or pregnant, he has earned the pampering.

Conny, that's mine - he wants a cool pillow, sweet tea or Coke and total junk food. If he is sick enough to stay home, he's been deployed so much, I am thrilled he is home, whiny or not. I'm such a broody hen, it's not funny.

I voted root canal!!!

Fortunately hubby is seldom sick. When he is he is such a butthead I want to smother him with a pillow!

Back
Top Bottom