Who do you like better?

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Han Solo

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Han Solo, hands down. In the originals. I really do like Haden Christiansen as Annakin Skywalker though. He brought a new depth to Darth Vader's character and a solid understanding of what made him turn to the dark side. Am I overanalyzing the movies now?
tongue.png
I just really enjoy them!!!

Quote:
But then I'd have to add Chewbacca... and Obi Wan Kanobi... and a few of the Death Star commanders... I'm always going to forget someone.
tongue.png

It would have been Vader except that I've seen Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. Hayden Christensen kinda ruined it for me.

Luke is such a typical hero, you have to root for him

Kind of want to go watch the movies now...

I voted Hans, I like smart alecky men.

Besides as others have mentioned Harrison Ford was and always will be a hottie.

Quote:
Huh??! I think you've got the wrong movie series. Spock is a Star Trek character, not Star Wars.

I liked the character of Anakin in The Phantom Menace, but by the time of The Attack of the Clones, he had become arrogant, willful and self-centered. In Revenge of the Sith, I saw nothing likable about him at all.

Luke is a great guy. He is constantly out of his depth, but he heroically flounders on, and only succeeds with the help of the force (I see the influence of a lot of religions in that!)

Han Solo starts out a money-grubbing outlaw, but loyalty to his friends redeems his mercenary tendencies.

I like Obi-wan best, though.

The thing that has always puzzled me, though, is how did George Lucas manage to tell such a crackin' good story, with such incredibly lame dialog?!

Back
Top Bottom