A Shocker From My Landlord!

Peacocks are beautiful, but yes they are noisy. My neighbor up the road has them, and their call is quite loud. I was at a garage sale next to where the peacocks live, and we looked up, and one was on their roof! The owner come over, and coaxed him down with corn.
lol.png

Actually, your landlord knows that his property is in good hands and that he has it good having tenants like you and your family.
My favorite peacock memory is being at the Cincinnati Opera when they did their performances outside at the ZOO (yep). Everytime the soprano hit a high note, a peacock about 100 feet away let out a screech. She shouldn't have taken it personally, but she did. The audience did their best to stifle laughter. I finally went out and watched the peacock. Cincinnati has their own theater now, but THOSE were the days when the animals were often part of the chorus, especially the peacock.

The neighborhood to the south has free range chickens, guineas and peacocks... once in a while the peacocks will wander into our front yard.

Now, I WANT a YURT!!! I want to put one on my 8 acres in UT, so that I have a place to stay if I go to my 'farm'.

Boy I sure wish my neighbors would come over and tell me that!

(I think that if they can have pool parties every weekend that drive my dogs nuts, then it's possible peacocks might be in order!)

I hope you get some soon, I want to see more pictures of peafowl, especially those adorable babies people keep posting!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom