AAAAAAGH! I hate fly traps! You'll die laughing when you hear this...

Goo gone got chewing gum outta my daughter's long hair. And when I cleaned out my truck I found gum behind my son's car seat. It had been there a while. I took the goo gone and sprayed it on and rubbed with a rag. It only took a few times and presto it was gone! I love that stuff. I keep a bottle in my laundry room. It removes stains too!!!!!!

This is kind of along those same lines. A friend of mine got a hamster for her little boy. Well, he left the cage open and of course the hamster got out. They tried catching it for several days with no luck. She did not know what to do so she got one of the GLUE traps! The hamster got in the glue trap and she could not get it out, so she called her DH who was against buying the critter in the first place. He tried to get it off and it bit him (served him right). She did not know what to do at that point and googled her problem and got a response to use cooking oil to release the glue. It worked. Later that day she called me and asked me to please do something about the little greasy hamster. She brought it over and I cleaned her up and asked her if I could keep her. She was only too glad to give her to me so she did not have to deal with the grumpy, sore finger DH about it.:thun

My DH has to get up at 3 a.m. to go to work and I am afraid I just woke him up laughing so hard at all these stories. I'm sorry, I know they aren't funny when they happen to you but my goodness!! I had tears coming down my face. This thread should get an award!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I had a similar experience the other day. We hung the fly trap rolls in the coop. My wonderful DH decided if one was good, two must be better!! The next morning when I opened the coop door, One of my 11 week old chicks came running out of the door and jumped into my arms. Somehow, she had half of the roll attached to her and was squawking to try to tell me what was wrong. She sat so still while I got her unstuck from the fly paper. We have now repositioned the rolls so it won't happen again, but she really surprised the heck out of me jumping in my arms that way.

lol, the other day I was getting ready to go to a contest thing and about five minutes till it was time to go I bent over to pick somthing off the floor and started coming up and of course the fly trap was stuck in my hair!
I didnt win that contest............

lol

Quote:
i have this stuff too, (along with the desolve-it)and yall are right it does work. man this makes me think back to all the stuff i have to use it on. but none are as good as these stories. what a hoot!!!!
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
bun.gif
clap.gif

someone put this thread should get a award. they are so right!!!
ya.gif

Last edited:
barnie.gif
i have also walked by a sticky fly trap that i hang in my barn and got it stuck in my hair as i stood on the porch yelling for help since i really hate bugs i was really yelling not to mention the buzzing sound comin from the back of my head because a few flies had just recently got stuck. anyway im yelling for my daughter to help me and she refused to touch iti ripped out alot of hair trying to pull it out. i did realize that if you wet your hair and dump a whole load of conditioner in it not shampoo it will slide out of your hair i truly beleive that was the most horrible expereance of my life this far i still cringe just thinking about it
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom