Abandoned babies on my step and I'm ignorant!

Quote:
So sorry for the loss of JoJo. Let us know when you find a puppy! We have a Newfie next door to us and I'm always amazed at what a gentle giant she is.

What a lot to deal with. New chicks and the loss of your dog. Hang in there, you can do it.

As for getting another dog, please consider rescue. If your other dog is older, you may find a friend for him that is a couple of years old and will become a great friend. My wife and I have rescued a greyhound before and recently rescued a Black Lab. He is a great dog.

Just a thought.

Your chicks are adorable!
Sorry to hear about your loss, she is playing around and having a wonderful time up in doggy heaven with her other pups and other buddies now.
When your ready to look for another pup, my grandma raises bermese mt dogs and they are nice big fluffy dogs too, I really like those and often find them available from people who just cant handle the large dogs.
Good luck in your search.
Congrats on the babie chicks!
Do you think someone you know may of left them as a suprise? Knowing you wanted some? If that was the case hope they were not there to long to get chilled. And maybe they will find a diffrent way for that kind of a suprise next time.
xoxo

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog. I hope that your family finds peace again soon.... it can be very unsettling to lose a companion.

Enjoy your new babies.... seems a lil odd to find a box of chicks on the doorstep, but maybe thats just me. The turkens are cute. I've never really seen their appeal before...lol.

Julie

Your chicks are really pretty and good size chicks. A clamp light and a good size cardboard box should suffice for a week or so.

ahhhhh I'm sorry to hear about your Pyr
hugs.gif

Quote:
All of my dogs are rescues, she was a rescue along with her son. I always take in big dogs to foster and care for because they are the hardest to place. I'm glad you do the same!
K

I imagine someone at our local hang out has heard me discussing the hatching project for my class and today someone donated some wood and wire for us to build a coop later. Either someone there or even a student's family could have left them. I don't know, but they picked a good day to do it, it is helping us a great deal right now.
K

Back
Top Bottom