1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ABC's "Once Upon a Time"

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Lothiriel, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Any other fans of that show here?

I just finished watching the latest episode and I'm dying for the next one! We don't have TV service so I watch them online.

2. bnjrob

bnjrob Overrun With Chickens

Dec 31, 2008
    North TX
    It's one of the few shows I watch. The only thing I don't like is that you can't do anything else while it's on - cuz if you miss one small part, you end up lost with what is going on.

3. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Yes! It is the absolute BEST new show this year on all the networks, hands down. It is really well-written, well-acted, and an interesting concept.

I hope it gets lots of Emmys. I'm TOTALLY hooked. It's one of those shows that you're still thinking about all the next day at work after watching it the night before.

4. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    I agree with all that! [​IMG]

5. yomama

yomama Overrun With Chickens

Love the show!!! My daughters and I have watched it from the beginning and we never miss an episode. Can't get my hubby into it, though lol! It's nice to have a show that is ok for my kids to watch with me, that isn't on either Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  6. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

I love it!!!!

7. Toast n Jelly

Toast n Jelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2007
    St.Charles, QC
    Very well put together...love it.

8. MonsterMom

MonsterMom Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2012
    SoCal
    I love the different approaches to old (disney) stories. The Mad Hatter's story is my favorite so far.

9. yomama

yomama Overrun With Chickens

I know what you mean. It's so neat to see how they pull all of the different stories together, and how they are able to make them intertwine. I actually saw the actress that plays "Emma" in an interview on the Ellen show. She looks so different in real life. She looks younger, and she is really cheery and bubbly. Almost looked like a different person. I found out that she actually was one of the young doctors in the tv show "House". She was a brunette in that. Watched that show for the first few years, when she happened to be in it. I knew she looked familiar!

10. kellieg1

kellieg1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2010
    Marthasville
    Love it![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by