Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Aug 30, 2007
New York State
My Coop
My Coop
Any other fans of that show here?

I just finished watching the latest episode and I'm dying for the next one! We don't have TV service so I watch them online.

It's one of the few shows I watch. The only thing I don't like is that you can't do anything else while it's on - cuz if you miss one small part, you end up lost with what is going on.

Yes! It is the absolute BEST new show this year on all the networks, hands down. It is really well-written, well-acted, and an interesting concept.

I hope it gets lots of Emmys. I'm TOTALLY hooked. It's one of those shows that you're still thinking about all the next day at work after watching it the night before.

I agree with all that!
woot.gif

Love the show!!! My daughters and I have watched it from the beginning and we never miss an episode. Can't get my hubby into it, though lol! It's nice to have a show that is ok for my kids to watch with me, that isn't on either Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel
roll.png

Last edited:
I love the different approaches to old (disney) stories. The Mad Hatter's story is my favorite so far.

I know what you mean. It's so neat to see how they pull all of the different stories together, and how they are able to make them intertwine. I actually saw the actress that plays "Emma" in an interview on the Ellen show. She looks so different in real life. She looks younger, and she is really cheery and bubbly. Almost looked like a different person. I found out that she actually was one of the young doctors in the tv show "House". She was a brunette in that. Watched that show for the first few years, when she happened to be in it. I knew she looked familiar!

Back
Top Bottom