About chicks

Everyone is different and have different circumstances. I use pine shavings in the coops with floors and in the nest boxes. I have used many things in the past.

Last edited:
W what. I useing it rn I only used the big chunks will it hurt them
The big chunks? Sorry, I thought you were talking about shavings for bedding. I'm afraid I don't understand what you're talking about now.

If it's pieces too big for them to eat, that's actually good, because cedar doesn't rot as fast as pine does. They're not being poisoned by surface contact, only if they eat large amounts of it.

The big chunks? Sorry, I thought you were talking about shavings for bedding. I'm afraid I don't understand what you're talking about now.

If it's pieces too big for them to eat, that's actually good, because cedar doesn't rot as fast as pine does. They're not being poisoned by surface contact, only if they eat large amounts of it.
Thank you you know those big bags I got one and shifted thro it makeing shore thare only big chungs that can’t fit in thare mouth

Also I leave a huge spot for ventulashon so air can escape so it don’t stay in thare

I can show you the bag I been using if it will help

Back
Top Bottom