About mating!

Juliovitorl

In the Brooder
May 24, 2021
People bought a trio of button quails a week ago, I'm sure it is a male and two females, even though my male does not have the collar he has the colors blue and brick red that I was told here even though only the males have. My question is the following, since I bought them I haven't seen them mating yet, I've heard them singing at dawn, I believe it's the male, but until today I haven't seen them mating. What do you think it can be? Could the male be too young, stress? If anyone can help me I will be grateful! Thank you very much in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20210529_161240.jpg
    IMG_20210529_161240.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210524_131658.jpg
    IMG_20210524_131658.jpg
    595.1 KB · Views: 7
People bought a trio of button quails a week ago, I'm sure it is a male and two females, even though my male does not have the collar he has the colors blue and brick red that I was told here even though only the males have. My question is the following, since I bought them I haven't seen them mating yet, I've heard them singing at dawn, I believe it's the male, but until today I haven't seen them mating. What do you think it can be? Could the male be too young, stress? If anyone can help me I will be grateful! Thank you very much in advance!
Give me a pic of there vents and i can tell you who is what but from pics you might have 2 male and 1 female

You keep showing good pics of the guy with red does the other double blue face have red too ?

The one with blue tones has the brick red vents, the other one doesn’t have it, it’s just brown!
Ok so if thats the case you need to take a female out and see if they pair bond, did they seller tell you if they hatched and grew together?

Back
Top Bottom