About ready to pull the plug on my eggs... Should or shouldn't I?....

Quote:
I have a brooder! And building a pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHA!!! BEAT YOU TO IT!

he he he,,,, okay, YOU GOT ME lol................CRAZY!!!!!!!!!....... he he he we all are when we hatch eggs

Quote:
I have a brooder! And building a pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHA!!! BEAT YOU TO IT!

he he he,,,, okay, YOU GOT ME lol................CRAZY!!!!!!!!!....... he he he we all are when we hatch eggs

Yup using a photo tub for the bottom, and then ima use fine chickenwire for the body.. Indoor pen mind u.. Landlord would kill us if he knew I was doin this! :hmm

Quote:

Yup using a photo tub for the bottom, and then ima use fine chickenwire for the body.. Indoor pen mind u.. Landlord would kill us if he knew I was doin this! :hmm

he he....!!!!

Quote:

he he....!!!!

REVENGE!!!! For him being a slumlord... Me turning my room into a breeding area.... :hmm

Quote:
Maybe.. But in the good kind of way.....
smile.png

If I had more bawls I would put it on the porch... But I am a sissy..
Breeding pens are 20x24 not big lol... Not like I am building a coop!!!!!!!!! You act as tho I am doing something completely insane! :hmm

Back
Top Bottom