About to get 30 how long until they can leave the brooder?

So sorry.
1f613.png
I think 12 or 13 died so I have 16 or 17 left ::':)

I think they came from WI, but the shipping label is long gone. Wasn't aware that there was more than efowl hatchery.

Efowl.com is like Stromberg's in that they are a dealer and are not an actual hatchery. I got turkey poults through them last year and mine came from Missouri while Efowl is located in Colorado.

I appreciate knowing that! Thank you. So much good info here for the curious mind!!
Efowl.com is like Stromberg's in that they are a dealer and are not an actual hatchery.  I got turkey poults through them last year and mine came from Missouri while Efowl is located in Colorado.

Will do. I'm pretty sure the packing slip is long gone, but may have the efowl confirmation enail still. They will be 5 weeks old tomorrow.
The chowed through some fresh corn today and cleaned the cobb like my mother always expected me to. Lol. They did much better than the chickens.
The NPIP number on the packing slip is the giveaway. Giggle it and you will see which hatchery it was. Mine shipped from Missouri to Maryland by Delaware and all arrived alive.

We moved them into the big coop with a heat lamp. One of them hit their leg while learning to fly, and can't use it. I don't think it's Broken at worst badly sprained and bruised. It's still moving around just fine, eating and drinking normally.

HAVE I ALSO GOT A STORRRY FOR YOU

So… it was late at night and I decided to check on my guineas. I found them huddled up in the corner because the heat lamp wasn't working. THE COOP HAD A POWER OUTAGE. So I ran an extension cord to the coop to power the coop until electric was back up.
I probably would have lost them if I didn't check on them.

On a less stressful note: My Father and I made the chickens nesting boxes for the chickens who will start to lay in 2-3 weeks

We moved them into the big coop with a heat lamp. One of them hit their leg while learning to fly, and can't use it. I don't think it's Broken at worst badly sprained and bruised. It's still moving around just fine, eating and drinking normally.

HAVE I ALSO GOT A STORRRY FOR YOU

So… it was late at night and I decided to check on my guineas. I found them huddled up in the corner because the heat lamp wasn't working. THE COOP HAD A POWER OUTAGE. So I ran an extension cord to the coop to power the coop until electric was back up.
I probably would have lost them if I didn't check on them.

On a less stressful note: My Father and I made the chickens nesting boxes for the chickens who will start to lay in 2-3 weeks

I'm glad the guineas were okay! We have to use an extension cord from our house also, since we don't have electricity where we keep our chicks.

Back
Top Bottom