Absence and loss. Hello all.

hugs.gif
you need to keep popping in here, we'll make sure you keep the chin up and can provide lots of smiles along the way!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Itoo have been thinking about you. I am so sorry to hear this news.
sad.png
Losing a child is something you don't recover from, it is just gets a little easier to think about it. Someday anyways. I certainly hope you have a joy filled holiday and pray that next year with be filled with light.

I was just thinking about you last night - didn't you have a rooster that had long locks and we were gonna have a chicken band. It seemed like one of those late night things when just you and Mark would be on with insomnia.

I understand what the military can do to a relationship. My husband has been gone A LOT over the last 6 years and it has taken a serious toll on our marriage. Things are again heading in the right direction but there were times when I was sure it was over. It very easily could have been. I am glad that you are at least trying to work on giving a united front for the kids. That is what is most important now.

You will be in my thoughts - and please stop into say hi every once in awhile!

I have been wondering what happened to you. So sorry to hear about everything. You seem like a stong person though. You must be with 3 boys. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and your New Year is a new start for you.

hugs.gif
Missed you. You know chickens are great stress relievers, so go sit yourself in that coop and talk to them.
hugs.gif
. Hanabal is a gorgeous dog.
love.gif

I was wondering where you were. Sorry about what you're going through. Try to have a Merry Christmas anyway.
hugs.gif
BTW your puppy reminds me of the Great Dane I had many years ago. His name was Johann.

Awwww man. I enjoyed your posts and remember you saying how in tune you two were. I can't get over how men can just start over with their ownselves, while us women have the package to contend with.....not fair. Fortunately you are strong and can handle the kids and the house and the responsibilities. Hope you have a good attorney and listen to what s/he tells you!
Glad you're back!
Slinky

Back
Top Bottom