Accidental albino button baby just hatched

Ur Fallow babies xx
So happy I accidentally discovered how to create these little guys been keeping track of bloodlines and morphs since the beginning just hope they don't have a ton of health issues hope these ones make it raised by the mom and dad , which king is now sitting on them too it looks so funny when they squeeze side by side to share the sitting 🤣 or when she makes him sit on them while she goes to eat, sadly anok is back in medical ben cuz she panicked and just paced the walls well basically she caused the babies to accidentally follow her and get lost then mess with rose sitting and caus king to chase her and such so back to just rose and king till babies are older or gone, poor anok I really hate separating like this.

So happy I accidentally discovered how to create these little guys been keeping track of bloodlines and morphs since the beginning just hope they don't have a ton of health issues hope these ones make it raised by the mom and dad , which king is now sitting on them too it looks so funny when they squeeze side by side to share the sitting 🤣 or when she makes him sit on them while she goes to eat, sadly anok is back in medical ben cuz she panicked and just paced the walls well basically she caused the babies to accidentally follow her and get lost then mess with rose sitting and caus king to chase her and such so back to just rose and king till babies are older or gone, poor anok I really hate separating like this.
I really hope Pinky n Brain are strong!

I hate when they get all panicked like tht, takes ages for them to calm down n everything u do seems to just pile on the panic once they're there!

Max panics when I get him out n I have to hold him n sooth him for a few minutes before letting him go or he'll wind himself up worse! He's absolutely fine if I sooth him first but if I don't he legs it like I'm a big monster out to get him!

I really hope Pinky n Brain are strong!

I hate when they get all panicked like tht, takes ages for them to calm down n everything u do seems to just pile on the panic once they're there!

Max panics when I get him out n I have to hold him n sooth him for a few minutes before letting him go or he'll wind himself up worse! He's absolutely fine if I sooth him first but if I don't he legs it like I'm a big monster out to get him!
Luckily rose calmed fast once anok was out, she's taking after her mother Shana who hatched and raised her and anok

Update time the misses found one of the tux dead either it got lost and didn't stay warm or anok stepped on it either way I'm mad I lost a tux twin but I guess it's new match could be the single cinnamon , she's says she's seen even the red eyes following the flock and eating so either partial sight or these ones can see better , I'll have to test it out later , the weakest/runts are the red pink eyes and the cinnamon , so let's see what some nutridrench can do

I think your babies are fallow. I have heard fallow are more sparsely feathered and smaller. They have the red eyes, but they have pigment in the feathers. A lot of species (bird and mammal) have a reddish hued ruby eyed morph. We used to get them all the time in hamsters (ruby eyed cinnamon?) at the pet store I worked in because he bred parents and siblings and you get that morph pretty easily in hammies with inbreeding. It happens naturally as a spontaneous morph, but if you heavily inbreed it’ll be one of your first morphs. I’m not up on bird morphs in other species, but I would think genetically it’s similar to lutino.

Watch as they grow, your sighted chicks may start pecking their eyes because of the color. I usually separate out red eyed chicks by the End of a week or so.

I think your babies are fallow. I have heard fallow are more sparsely feathered and smaller. They have the red eyes, but they have pigment in the feathers. A lot of species (bird and mammal) have a reddish hued ruby eyed morph. We used to get them all the time in hamsters (ruby eyed cinnamon?) at the pet store I worked in because he bred parents and siblings and you get that morph pretty easily in hammies with inbreeding. It happens naturally as a spontaneous morph, but if you heavily inbreed it’ll be one of your first morphs. I’m not up on bird morphs in other species, but I would think genetically it’s similar to lutino.

Watch as they grow, your sighted chicks may start pecking their eyes because of the color. I usually separate out red eyed chicks by the End of a week or so.
I check periodically through out the day cuz I'm scared of many things 😨 😳 😂😆

Back
Top Bottom