ACK!!!!! My chicks are here!!!!! and it's a blizzard!!!!

Why no packing peanuts? Did you ask for none to be sent, or did they just not send any? for 8 chicks it seems strange they wouldn't send any, unless asked not to?

their adorable tho!

Oh, so cute! But I am sorry about your loosing some of them.

Yes, Blizzard or No...they are worth driving out in the blizzard for. IMHO
smile.png

I am in Greenville near Paris Mountain. It has been beautiful today with the snow, but it is not sticking a whole lot & the roads look good over here anyway.

Have fun with your new chicks!

No, we didn't request anything specific, except not to substitute the blue silkie. Since we didn't order all specific breeds, I was hoping for some packing peanuts.
sad.png

Thanks, I'm off to see if the sweepy chickie is doing ok ... will post more later.
smile.png

Quote:
Hey Glitterbug! You're not too far from me, I'm in Blue Ridge (Greer) towards Landrum. It's been snowing HUGE flakes for a couple hours at work, but no accumultion and it's melting as soon as it hits the roads.

My step-mom sent me some pics of her house and it's a LOT of accumulation. Ride home should be fun. Lol.

OH Im so sorry for the losses, it had to have been the weather.
hugs.gif
Hopefully all that little one needs is to rest, been a long day!
fl.gif
The little black one looks like an australorp... I dont know enough to tell you about the others, hopefully someone with more experiance can step in and help ya out.

Congrats on the babies!!!
jumpy.gif

I just got my chickens today and I am very sorry for your loss. Try putting sugar in the water to make the chickens have more energy. That is what I do and my chickens are running around. I hope your chickens are okay.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom