Acres Poultry hatching thread with aliciaplus3!

Pics
Oh my goodness I love the silver!
I think technically its a slate of some variety but it looks silver! lol
woke up to 3 black necked necks running around with a little yellow full feathered chick.
looks like 4 more have hope out of the chicken eggs still in the incubator that were due 2 days ago.
shipped eggs due tomorrow.

I think technically its a slate of some variety but it looks silver! lol
woke up to 3 black necked necks running around with a little yellow full feathered chick.
looks like 4 more have hope out of the chicken eggs still in the incubator that were due 2 days ago.
shipped eggs due tomorrow.
Awesome you're doing great with hatching

Awesome you're doing great with hatching
Moving forward. Very excited with the number of ducks we managed to hatch. Only disappointment is the little necked neck with wry neck. It's a very unusual color. I am hopeful it will recover, i am giving it nutra-drench so we will see

Moving forward. Very excited with the number of ducks we managed to hatch. Only disappointment is the little necked neck with wry neck. It's a very unusual color. I am hopeful it will recover, i am giving it nutra-drench so we will see

The nutra-drench should help. I always have the vitamin water ready to dip all of my newly hatched chick's beak's into after they hatch when I move them down to the brooder.

20200220_072120.jpg
the crew from this past weekends hatch

Back
Top Bottom