AD Ranch Chick-flix! --New pics, page 2!

WOW! Well, let's see:

Both hats came from Rite-Aid--the one on the 8-week old Red Star "Tilly" is actually a gift card holder.

Tiberius' (the silkie) hat is a "pet santa hat" also from Rite-Aid. $2. Wicked. She's such a sport. :-D
love.gif
I love that chicken.... Geese wouldn't let me put their hats on. Get it--Christmas Goose!!
gig.gif

Calligula "Callie" The Silkie Roo is coming on 6 months old--but his appearance hasn't changed since 5 months--probably he looks funky because he has the straight comb.

Chickens were OK with it, Fancy the SLW even went romping through the snow (at that time, knee deep for her!) Tiberius wouldn't come out (she thinks she's hatching chicks...out of plastic eggs--yes, I've taken them out!) And Reba the GLW decided that she would rather fly over snow than walk in it, whilst Shini the Goose has taken up permanent hiding in some snow-free bushes.

It's been snowing all day now, and we're up to 5 inches! Hurrah!
yippiechickie.gif

Also, due to some concern--I'd like to clarify that in the video, the chickens were coming out of their run, not their coop. So they are stuffed inside a nice warm house every night, and everybody is nice and snuggly!

I loved the vid!
pop.gif
It was so much fun watching the chickens' reaction to the snow. The chicken who stepped out into it and then tried to fly away from it really cracked me up. What great pictures too.

A++++++, I love it, thanks for the pics & the show, super cute--I especially love the chicken footprint pic, that would be a great screensaver, hmmmm, might steal it, hahaha!!!

thanks for posting pics and video, we rarely get snow here and that was great to be able to watch.

Well, here are some select pictures of our chickens yesterday--for some reason, they love my dad so much....

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg