1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Add One Sentence to the Story

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chook-Girl, Feb 21, 2015.

1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Jolee was trying to remember the license plate number, as she looked for a pen and paper. Seeing a dinner with a waitress taking an order. She ran over to her and grabbed the pad and pen. The waitress yelled, "Hey! What do you think your doing?!" Joleen wrote down the plate number. Then tore off the page, then threw it back at her. She had to find the police. They could track the plate.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  2. Twistedfeather

Twistedfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    Oregon
    "That was my favorite page, I was saving it for a special occasion." The waitress replied angrily, Joleen looked down to see a plain piece of paper "Is finding my brother a special occasion enough?" The waitress's mood changed "No I guess it wasn't that important."

3. Chook-Girl

Chook-Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2013
    Jolee wrote down UGLYDCK and started toward the police department. But suddenly three figure grabbed her too and shoved her in a car.

4. NickyKnack

Jolee kick hard and furiously at them, trying to gain a good blow. But with no luck. they also put a cloth black bag over her head. She was breathing heavy as she laid there. She only had one thought,'I hope they take me to Ming.'.

5. Twistedfeather

Feb 23, 2014
    Oregon
    The car drove down the road in a rough way, it was as if they were aiming for every bump, crack, and manhole they could.

6. NickyKnack

Then all at once the car came to a stop. So fast that it caused Joleen to roll off the car seat onto the floor. It knocked the breath right out of her. But she listened to what the drive was saying to someone outside the car.

7. Twistedfeather

Feb 23, 2014
    Oregon
    (You can changed to 1st person?) "Did you get all three yet?" The newcomer asked. "No there's only one left."

8. NickyKnack

(Good catch, I messed up. :/ Thanks!)

Joleen froze in her attempt to catch her breath. They wanted all three! But why? After that the car started moving again. That's when rough hands grabbed Joleen and picked her up off the car floor. "Where did you think you were going, hiding on the floor like that?" She turned her head as foul breath drifted though the hood. He then threw she down hard on the seat again.

9. Twistedfeather

Feb 23, 2014
    Oregon
    (Naw the only reason I noticed was my teacher drilled stuff like that on me)
    Joleen groaned in pain and panic. She dared not move in fear that they would attack her again.

10. NickyKnack

Joleen had a sneaking suspicion, that he was one of the ones, she hit in the head with the toy plane. She hoped it was and that she did some permanent damage.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by