Added new pictures to my website.

Quote:
Paypal is just a credit card processing company just like any other business you'd go to that accepts credit cards. I've never had a problem with paypal. I trust them, I've used them for a while now.

Do you think my pictures are STILL to dark???

Quote:
I did take them in the woods...aka my front yard.
big_smile.png

I have 2 computers and I looked at the pictures on both of them and they look fine to me. My mom says they look to dark though.
hu.gif

Is it just my computer or is the page really wide??? I really like your, About Me, page and I like how you have done the pics of the soaps you have to offer.

FYI, 60 minutes or 20/20 can't remember which had a deal on PayPal within something else and they agreed that PayPal is extemely safe.

Trish, you did a great job on the site. I love the new look of the pictures. Could use some orange rind on the right side of the bar of soap with orange in it. It is a bit dark but I can just make out orange peel on the left, isn't that right? Or am I seeing things? ha ha I love the new set up on your site. It looks very professional and it is dead center on my screen. Everything is lining up very nicely. I can't wait for my order to arrive! I will be ordering more from you in the near future.

Quote:
lau.gif
The thing on the left of the Apple Jack & Orange Peel soap is a leaf. I guess I'll go and try to get better pictures later in the week. I did them in the shade, it was about 500 degrees today.

Quote:
No it's fine. I wanted y'all to let me know if the pictures were ok. I've only had my camera for a week now so I need to learn how to use it. It's no problem for me to change the pictures and I really do appreciate everyones input on my site. I want it to be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom