We Quit Cigarettes

Oh Kiki I feel for you!!! :hugs
I've been trying for two weeks so far... It's HARD!! Staying busy, I mean REALLY busy helps. Drink lots of water, it helps a bit. Chewing gum helps. Stay out of the kitchen!!!
Good luck!! You can do this!! 😃
I highly recommend Chantix.
I know I can't say it has worked for me yet but I know I wouldn't be here now...not having smoked today...without it.

Also you should remember that you're quitting because you want to, not because other people want you to. Don't feel other people's pressure or disappointment. Just focus on you and what you want for yourself. :)
I think I would be having an easier time if I were actual sick.
Fortunately I'm in pretty good shape... Which also makes it easier for me to think that it's okay to continue to smoke.
:he

I'm ok.
I'm outside walking.
I think I just made it through that retardedness.

That’s good!! Though it is NOT retardedness!! It’s a real addiction with real effects on the brain. What you’re feeling is perfectly normal! Stop beating yourself up. :hugs

You’re doing great! I don’t know how much you were smoking before but I say going the whole day without so far is great!!

Don’t make me go look up brain scans and actual physical evidence that it’s real and not your fault or ridiculous at all! :lau :hugs

Back
Top Bottom