We Quit Cigarettes

They totally do!! Lol they’re nasty. Yours sound good!!!
I used to be a huge processed food junky before I went healthy or healthier. I'm not 100% super healthy I do eat Skittles or fruit slices every once in a while.

I bet my dad on quitting smoking. Not sure if he's going to do it or not. I've seen him try to quit more than 4 times

I used to be a huge processed food junky before I went healthy or healthier. I'm not 100% super healthy I do eat Skittles or fruit slices every once in a while.

I bet my dad on quitting smoking. Not sure if he's going to do it or not. I've seen him try to quit more than 4 times

Yeah I used to love eating that stuff!! I still do sometimes like I’m bad about ice creams and sweets and stuff but I don’t really eat out that much anymore or anything. Well, except the last few weeks haha

But I used to eat frozen microwave dinners, Ritz, Oreos, lunch meat, etc. and in 2018 I literally ate like fast food every single day for a while. I’m talking real fast food like Wendy’s and Taco Bell and stuff. :th :oops:

But then I started getting really bad stomach pains and I figured out it was worse when I ate that stuff haha

Plus some of that stuff gives me migraines now too so I can either momentarily enjoy it and suffer from stomach pain and/or a headache or just not eat it haha

Dairy actually started giving me some problems last year too but since I started taking probiotics I can eat it now but still not a ton. And it still clogs up my sinuses.

He used to be 150 because he never ate properly

Food is addictive almost as much as cigarettes

Try drinking more water. You could be gaining because of water retention from sodium in foods. Best way to get rid of it is drinking the proper amount of water.

Plus being thirsty can make your body think it's hungry so you eat more.

Yeah, I am a huge sweets addict. And tbh I think that’s my problem. Last few weeks I’ve been staying up crazy late and/or not sleeping, gone back to eating like carp, not been walking, etc. so I think that’s why. :oops:

I’ve also been going to Five Guys a lot lately. :oops:

I just need to go back to exercising and eating healthy again and I think I’ll drop back down. I stopped cooking.

But I do need to drink more water too. I don’t drink enough.

But the ice cream and bread and stuff is not helping.

Yeah I used to love eating that stuff!! I still do sometimes like I’m bad about ice creams and sweets and stuff but I don’t really eat out that much anymore or anything. Well, except the last few weeks haha

But I used to eat frozen microwave dinners, Ritz, Oreos, lunch meat, etc. and in 2018 I literally ate like fast food every single day for a while. I’m talking real fast food like Wendy’s and Taco Bell and stuff. :th :oops:

But then I started getting really bad stomach pains and I figured out it was worse when I ate that stuff haha

Plus some of that stuff gives me migraines now too so I can either momentarily enjoy it and suffer from stomach pain and/or a headache or just not eat it haha

Dairy actually started giving me some problems last year too but since I started taking probiotics I can eat it now but still not a ton. And it still clogs up my sinuses.
Dairy thickens mucus in your body and it causes inflammation. I was told to cut it to a minimum by my Dr, but I was already going vegan so I didn't have to worry about it. Sometimes I get depressed and say screw it and eat ice cream then regret it for days.

Yeah, I am a huge sweets addict. And tbh I think that’s my problem. Last few weeks I’ve been staying up crazy late and/or not sleeping, gone back to eating like carp, not been walking, etc. so I think that’s why. :oops:

I’ve also been going to Five Guys a lot lately. :oops:

I just need to go back to exercising and eating healthy again and I think I’ll drop back down. I stopped cooking.

But I do need to drink more water too. I don’t drink enough.

But the ice cream and bread and stuff is not helping.
Bread is empty calories. It really has no benefit depending what kind you're eating. Bagels sometimes are a weakness for me, but I try to do whole wheat or 5 grain

Dairy thickens mucus in your body and it causes inflammation. I was told to cut it to a minimum by my Dr, but I was already going vegan so I didn't have to worry about it. Sometimes I get depressed and say screw it and eat ice cream then regret it for days.

Hmmm interesting... I think I definitely have some inflammation or did for a while. That also stopped when I stopped eating the fast food and super salty stuff but I still sometimes get it if I eat too many carbs at once or too much salt. My fingers will hurt/swell up. I am addicted to ice cream haha

Bread is empty calories. It really has no benefit depending what kind you're eating. Bagels sometimes are a weakness for me, but I try to do whole wheat or 5 grain

Yeah that makes sense. I didn’t used to be a big bread person and mostly quit for a while but I’ve been eating it a lot lately. My dad always buys it. All he really eats is bread and carp. Lunch meat, PB&Js, English muffins, etc. :rolleyes:

Hmmm interesting... I think I definitely have some inflammation or did for a while. That also stopped when I stopped eating the fast food and super salty stuff but I still sometimes get it if I eat too many carbs at once or too much salt. My fingers will hurt/swell up. I am addicted to ice cream haha
If you drink water it'll flush the salt out. My husband was always complaining about getting bloated and I told him to drink more water.

Back
Top Bottom