We Quit Cigarettes

I make my own because of the extra sugars in it.....plus it is cheaper if I do it.

Watching it now and am totally grossed out by what they ate!
McDonalds (and a lot of it) followed immediately by 5 pizzas, cinnamon buns and cheesy bread sticks.
🤮
That's just the thing that gets me.. like how are you able to eat 40 more cheeseburgers after just eating 8 pizzas? I am not judging at all, I understand eating is an addiction, I was overweight when I was a young teen but I put the fork down and lost a lot of weight. I'm proud of anyone who knows when to stop and when it's time to make a change. These people on this show just won't though.. even with so many helping hands offering help.

This is how I feel about antidepressants. I need to stop thinking and just make an appointment already.. or something.
I'm also very worried about The Thickening. 😕
Make the appointment.
Call tomorrow morning.

I am not a fan of pills and you know this but there is no way I would be doing what I'm doing right now if it weren't for what ever magic this pill is doing in my brain.
Some stuff just works. Call.
I'll call for you.

Last edited:
My ex from high school did. His whole family did.

Ah okay that makes sense. I feel like it’s huge around here haha

Have you ever seen the show on discovery I think about the people that weigh 600 lbs? It's honestly somewhat why I went vegan. I felt like if I had food addiction I needed to get addicted to healthy food. I hated a lot of healthy foods like most veggies and fruit. I forced myself to eat them until I liked them.

I lost 70 lbs. I was a binge eater or stress eater. I also had a bad addiction to alcohol. It mostly was all stress related.

I need to work on my binge and stress eating :oops:

But I guess it’s not the worst thing I could do haha

Never done drugs or alcohol or smoked or anything.

I sometimes watch that show. Some of those people, like how? Just how? Just put the fork down!!! Put it DOWN!! Do you really need two whole pizzas, bro?🤢🤮🤷‍♀️🤔

:lau exactly! My friend used to drink an entire 2 liter bottle of Pepsi every day. Maybe even more than one. Sometimes they’d drink a ton just with dinner.

I love jerky but it will break my teeth..
Too hard!!

:lau definitely!! I hate jerky lol

Yeah I know. I was overweight but not obese. That show changed my opinion on food. I eat to live not live to eat

That’s a good motto.

You have time outs for hours 😂 just because it's you 😝

:lau :th

Two time outs and I call @CarpCharacin to lock you out of the thread. Not three...two.
You've already had one.

:old

Wait why!? What’d I do!? I thought you were kidding about that other timeout before :th

Sorry if the hummus thing actually upset you or was mean or whatever. :oops:

That's quite weird coming from a cardiologist.
Yea we had a laugh about it. It's because I'm often dizzy and sometimes pass out.
He said drink more water and eat more salt.. I said I don't know how I could possibly do more of either. I don't think that has anything to do with my dizziness but it's hard to find a doctor that will take you seriously when you're a young and "healthy" person.

I make my own because of the extra sugars in it.....plus it is cheaper if I do it.

Watching it now and am totally grossed out by what they ate!
McDonalds (and a lot of it) followed immediately by 5 pizzas, cinnamon buns and cheesy bread sticks.
🤮

For one person or split among the family!? :th

Back
Top Bottom