We Quit Cigarettes

that's the problem with looking at the world thru a tiny screen, you lose perspective.

I better just leave that one alone.<snorts>!!

@Kiki (or her hubs) might not be old enough to understand the 'little blue pill' connotation. :gig
I know what that blue pill is.
The Mex does not...yet.

that's the problem with looking at the world thru a tiny screen, you lose perspective.

@Kiki (or her hubs) might not be old enough to understand the 'little blue pill' connotation. :gig
I didn't know it was blue, but I picked it up okay. <<snickers>> I'll bet Kiki got it just fine. :lau

It is ok to skip a meal altogether as long as you are not on meds that require being taken with a meal.

Go walk before Kiki's head literally explodes.

Thanks! That’s good to know. I just didn’t want to have another repeat of last night :lau

That was awful.

And now it’s too late :lau

But I’m gonna go lay in the yard and look at the stars again. That was awesome last night and will probably be even better tonight because it’s so clear. :love

And then I’m going to go to bed I think. I’m exhausted haha

True! Well now I know and will try harder. :D

I’m really sorry if all my novels have been that long :oops:

I see why people are/were annoyed now :lau :oops:

And :lau :gig :lau

Back
Top Bottom