We Quit Cigarettes

Elk & I already answered it......
So here I'm gonna redue this with more data.....

CC's to gallons
3785 = 1 gal
946.25 = 64oz (1/4 gal)
A gallon of water weights 8.33 lbs (~7lbs is what I said :plbb )
So (946.25cc's) a 1/4 gal = ~2lbs
Devide it in half becomes
(~470cc's) ~ 1/8 gal = ~1lb

But here's the other reality that will trip your math up. That's just the "doctor added augmentation".

Muscle is much different density.
Then you add in blood, plasma, fat, skin & glandular cells..... They all have different weight.

So..... Based on my previous post........
Without knowing the make and model size of the bra used for support, speculation gets a wide spectrum for individual weight per breast. And an added detail of reality too..... As they are rarely the exact same size their weights will also not be equal.

Sounds like "you" have experience in this subculture. Fascinating juxtoposition for the *fainting couch* now hmmmmmmm? 😈
I was a stupid kid who smacked her hand with a rubber ruler to see what it felt like.
I handle guineas, period. If you pick up a guinea, chances are, it's gonna flail. And they have some strong wings.

... Also, can we please stop talking about, er... "weights," please? Too much information!
Agh... I can't get the image of breasts sitting in a bowl and jiggling like Jell-O out of my head... WHO STARTED THIS AWKWARD TOPIC!?

I was a stupid kid who smacked her hand with a rubber ruler to see what it felt like.
I handle guineas, period. If you pick up a guinea, chances are, it's gonna flail. And they have some strong wings.

... Also, can we please stop talking about, er... "weights," please? Too much information!
Agh... I can't get the image of breasts sitting in a bowl and jiggling like Jell-O out of my head... WHO STARTED THIS AWKWARD TOPIC!?
😇

We never had to do that, the teachers were really good about smacking our hands for us with wooden rulers.
Agh... I can't get the image of breasts sitting in a bowl and jiggling like Jell-O out of my head...
It is what i saw. They were really big and the skin was really dark brown.

Back
Top Bottom