We Quit Cigarettes

Extra calories from all the milk and sugar I dump in it. At least with tea, I can cut out the milk😂
Oh yeah...well... I do that too.
I'm a coffee mate junkie.
Calories??????? My gawd woman is your "milk & sugar" with a splash of coffee?????
Almond milk is ~50-80 Cal per 1 cup. Depends on brand and extras like vanilla etc.
I like the taste of almond milk in my coffee but every time I drink it my stomach hurts :idunno
I can eat almonds no problem. So I don't know whats up with that.

But the calories!!! :gig
I like dark brown sugar, just a bit, and whole milk to calm the acidity...in a good dark brew.
See? This is why I need to cut out the coffee. The calories!!
Before kids, I used to add half and half, or goat milk with the cream still in it to my coffee. I'm not milking a goat right now though, and metabolism has slowed down a bit much for half and half these days.

See? This is why I need to cut out the coffee. The calories!!
Before kids, I used to add half and half, or goat milk with the cream still in it to my coffee. I'm not milking a goat right now though, and metabolism has slowed down a bit much for half and half these days.
A cup of the almond milk is ~50-80 Cal. You use an entire cup-8oz of milk to _____ oz of coffee?????

A cup of the almond milk is ~50-80 Cal. You use an entire cup-8oz of milk to _____ oz of coffee?????
Hey now, back off a little there, my friend...

I make my coffee in a French press. And I put just a little less than a cup of coffee grounds in there, per quart of coffee. Okay? It's like crack coffee and yeah sometimes it's almost half milk just to make it drinkable:lau

Made burgers with zucchini, onion, garlic and cheese mixed into them this evening. Grilled with yellow squash.

Attachments

• 20200603_183435.jpg
    20200603_183435.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom