ADHD Support Group

I cant stop apologizing for my outburst. I am sorry.

I just got back from a Neurotherapy brain map. The results are actually surprising.

I cant post pictures due to confidentiality, so here is the rundown.

According to the brain map, I:

Am not sleeping well.

Naturally dont enjoy doing something while I am doing it, even if its a fun activity.

More things I cannot post, Its VERY hard to explain

And to top it all off, my High Beta brain waves are 4 standard deviations ABOVE the normal brain.

In a nutshell, I have ADHD and depression.

I will support all here who have ADHD, but I would like support in return.

Again, Sorry for my outburst.

Jared

I just got back from a Neurotherapy brain map. The results are actually surprising.

Am not sleeping well.

Naturally dont enjoy doing something while I am doing it, even if its a fun activity.

And to top it all off, my High Beta brain waves are 4 standard deviations ABOVE the normal brain.

Jared
I'm sorry to hear about this! Prayers coming your way. Good luck! :hugs

Am not sleeping well.

Jared
Brain mapping is a thing!? Sounds very interesting! I would be curious to see mine haha and I’m sorry :hugs

Brain mapping is a thing!? Sounds very interesting! I would be curious to see mine haha and I’m sorry :hugs

Oh, yes, its a thing! The therapist actually said ALL the problems I had just by reading the brain map.

Just so you all know, 4 standard deviations is a LOT.

Thanks all for the support.

Jared

Oh, yes, its a thing! The therapist actually said ALL the problems I had just by reading the brain map.

Just so you all know, 4 standard deviations is a LOT.

Thanks all for the support.

Jared
Oh wow!! That’s so fascinating!! How would one even go about doing that? Do you need a referral for it? Is it like an MRI? Sorry for all the questions, it just sounds very interesting and like something that might be useful for myself.

And yeah I can imagine that’s a lot for sure!!

Jared, I don’t have ADHD or depression myself but a loved one does. All I can say is that it is very hard to have someone you love struggle with these issues and to feel like you can’t help them. I am really glad that you are getting some help and that you are reaching our to help others! :hugs

I am seeing posts like this a lot. People have a loved one or someone else who has ADHD.

Heres what My parents do. I am 23, and still with my parents because the ADHD is halting my progress in life. Heres what they do to help.

Keep in mind EVERY ADHD brain is different, so what works for one may not work for others.

First, Learn about what you are dealing with, ADHD. There are LOTS of YouTube channels about this. Once you understand the ADHD mind, You know how to help people with it.

Second, Listen to them and understand what they are feeling.

Third, comfort them to the best of your ability and what works for them.

Oh wow!! That’s so fascinating!! How would one even go about doing that? Do you need a referral for it? Is it like an MRI? Sorry for all the questions, it just sounds very interesting and like something that might be useful for myself.

And yeah I can imagine that’s a lot for sure!!

You get an EEG scan. Basically a cap with sensors on it that you put on the head. It reads how the brain is functioning.

Not sure about the referral part, I can look into it, though.

Back
Top Bottom