ADHD Support Group

View attachment 2629950

Here’s one thing I have been doing that gives me some strength to help me with my ADHD. It’s really soothing, and it helps me concentrate. It helps me manage my ADHD and helps me to not be impulsive.

If I’m too impulsive, my paintings trees become flat. I want trees that have depth.

I use the Bob Ross method.
Wow! That's so beautiful 💜

View attachment 2629950

Here’s one thing I have been doing that gives me some strength to help me with my ADHD. It’s really soothing, and it helps me concentrate. It helps me manage my ADHD and helps me to not be impulsive.

If I’m too impulsive, my paintings trees become flat. I want trees that have depth.

I use the Bob Ross method.
That is beautiful! Your trees definitely have depth. Love it!

I like to clean 😊 it's one thing i can focus on that makes me feel pretty good when I'm done. Love walking into a clean house. But that's just me.
I find this amazing.

I cannot see a mess. I try to clean my shop once a year, but I need my wife’s help to tell me what is messy.

I lay tools where I last used them. If they are put away I have a hard time finding them.

I am very goal driven, so I can stick with one thing, like cleaning, until I am distracted. Which happens often.

I think I need my adderal dosage upped again. That helps.

Back
Top Bottom