Adorable Pit Bulls~ post pics! Here's mine

Adorable pictures!
love.gif
. Glad to hear from another Pit Bull lover

It's nice to see some agile examples of Am Pits. The overdone gross (meaning 'entire' not 'icky' in this case) poundage look is what I typically see at our local shelter.

This is my Pit bull, Bailey. she is without a doubt the best dog I have ever had. She is so eager to please and learns new commands in minutes. I adore this dog. She's almost 7 now. The chihuahuas are her best friends.

IMG_1968Medium.jpg

IMG_1968Medium.jpg

IMG_0556Medium.jpg

IMG_0556Medium.jpg

edit...shoot, the pics didn't load. Has the board changed how pics are loaded? I'll figure it out..lol

Last edited:
This is my Pit bull, Bailey. she is without a doubt the best dog I have ever had. She is so eager to please and learns new commands in minutes. I adore this dog. She's almost 7 now. The chihuahuas are her best friends.

IMG_1968Medium.jpg

IMG_1968Medium.jpg

IMG_0556Medium.jpg

IMG_0556Medium.jpg

edit...shoot, the pics didn't load. Has the board changed how pics are loaded? I'll figure it out..lol
Yes, it's different now. Click the edit icon at the bottom left of your post, and up top at the left is an editing menu, there is a little icon for "insert pic", click on that and choose a pic directly from your computer. Let me know if you need more help. :)

Back
Top Bottom