Adult rooster changing crow sound

Kako112

In the Brooder
Mar 23, 2021
Hello there, my adult bantam rooster sone weeks ago began to crow a bit different than the usual, his crow is clean and ends in just one tone, but he began trying to add more sound variations to his crow lately, is this normal (in the same weeks this started happening i got some of his hens laying in the nest) could it be excitement?

He stopped crowing for some 2 months after i got him here, started crowing again +/-1 month ago
What's the weather like there? Is there a high predator rate there? You said you got new hens, has he been without hens this whole time? Other than his crow, has anything around him changed?

He didnt crow at first because there was a dominant rooster that was allways trying to bully him, but i got rid of it, he started crowing when i got rid of him, maybe its because spring ia no the way, he is much more energetic and exhibicionist to his hens than normal, he had allways been in contact with the hens since he got here or they got here

He didnt crow at first because there was a dominant rooster that was allways trying to bully him, but i got rid of it, he started crowing when i got rid of him, maybe its because spring ia no the way, he is much more energetic and exhibicionist to his hens than normal, he had allways been in contact with the hens since he got here or they got here
Ok. Then everything might be just fine then. (I could be wrong.) What breed is he?

I dont really know, i only know he is a bantam because he is small, very colorful, i suspect him to an old english game bantam

Back
Top Bottom