Advanced Cinnamon Australian Wood Ducks

Geckodan

Hatching
7 Years
May 31, 2012
Hi all, Just new here but wanted to show my advanced cinnamon sex linked wood ducks off.
Originating from a single hen, my associate and I now have 4 females and two split males to work with as well as three normal unrelated males for outcrossing this season. Its a bit hard to see but the hen has the faintest pale cream belly spots, eye stripe and pale tan racing stripes down the back. She has pale blue eyes although they are red initially in ducklings.
Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), we produced 100% females from two clutches. We are suspecting that a male will not be dissimilar to a white mandarin with a pale tan head, pale tan belly and pale tan back stripes.

Enjoy
Danny

Last edited:
Ver cute! Those babies' feet are huge! That probably helps a lot with swimming...I want to know what a male looks like!!!!!! And your hen is beautiful! I want one of those babies!!!!!!

Hi,

Welcome, i already put some pics on here from your ducks, a friend of yours asked me to do so, you were also breeding another mutation than the white ones i presume, do you also know something about the cinnamon south pacific black duck, would love to see more pics,

Greetz and again welcome,

Peacock

Hi,

Welcome, i already put some pics on here from your ducks, a friend of yours asked me to do so, you were also breeding another mutation than the white ones i presume, do you also know something about the cinnamon south pacific black duck, would love to see more pics,

Greetz and again welcome,

Peacock
Odd, I've never given permission for anybody to post my pictures. May I ask who this 'friend' was. I only keep this one mutation. Others down south have a dilute mutation but haven't bred many.

It was a guy from australia i think, he sent me the pics of the whites and the dilutes, his name is Nicholas Markham, he says he's your friend,

Greetz,

Peacock

Back
Top Bottom