Advice about rooster

Sigh .. once again it appears that having an opinion, even after stating that both sides of the debate have merit, is not allowed and I am to be treated like a child and put in my place.

Opinion = a view or judgement formed about something

Opinionated = characterized by conceited assertiveness and dogmatism.

I give up!

You can really see the double standard with Broody hens. Automatically with a Broody hen people know how they are and teach and keep their kids away. With a rooster that is doing what he is suppose to do (protect his hens) just as a hen protects her chicks he must be killed. That is Apples to apples

Not at all! But there are two sides to every view and I was just pointing that out....an opinion about an opinion, if you will. Just food for thought is all....
big_smile.png

By starting your post [now edited] with "You do realize"?

My "I give up" stands and will not be edited.

I really don't have anything to add to the rooster debate but I am laughing because, coincidently, I'm reading this thread while sitting on my couch snuggled up with a dog that bit his way through 2 homes before he came to me.

I really don't have anything to add to the rooster debate but I am laughing because, coincidently, I'm reading this thread while sitting on my couch snuggled up with a dog that bit his way through 2 homes before he came to me.

Exactly!! My cousins also have a dog that was aggressive and is now the nicest dog ever! Why should a rooster be any differeny.

Back
Top Bottom