Advice/help needed. Sick goose?

TarHeelBlue

Songster
9 Years
Jan 2, 2011
Yukon, Oklahoma
I have a young Sebastopol that is not acting normal. She barely keeps up with her flock. Walking very very slowly. She doesnt limp. No sneezing g or watery eyes. She is still eating as far as I can tell. Just seems "off". Any suggestions. This is the first time I have had any problems with any of my geese and any advice would be appreciated

I have a young Sebastopol that is not acting normal. She barely keeps up with her flock. Walking very very slowly. She doesnt limp. No sneezing g or watery eyes. She is still eating as far as I can tell. Just seems "off". Any suggestions. This is the first time I have had any problems with any of my geese and any advice would be appreciated
Could she have eaten something toxic? there is a guide to that in the sticky at the top of the goose thread that may help. I hope you can help her.

pretty much the same, no better, no worse. still eating, drinking - but in moving in slow motion! she isn't limping, but I wonder if somehow she hurt a leg or something that makes it painful to walk any faster? It's so strange - Thanks so much for checking.

pretty much the same, no better, no worse. still eating, drinking - but in moving in slow motion! she isn't limping, but I wonder if somehow she hurt a leg or something that makes it painful to walk any faster? It's so strange - Thanks so much for checking.
Eating and drinking are always good signs. Maybe just a few days of rest with TLC would help. if she has injured her leg or even back rest would be good. but with swim time added for therapy. Hope she continues to make positive progress.
fl.gif
and adding vitamins might help too.

Back
Top Bottom