Hello all!! I have had a couple chicks for a bit and just put three of them outside. They’re fully feathered and definitely ready for the outside, it’s warm during the days and very mild at night. But the sultan chicks and who I’m worried about! I’m unsure if my sultan chicks are ready to go out yet cause they don’t look at big as the other chicks (which is understandable since they’re different breed), they’re still really clumsy and the last sultan chick I put outside didn’t last a week when I put her out with the other birds who were super happy outside. I was wondering if they should go out too or if I should wait a couple weeks longer. They are just over a month and have started sleeping indoors with the heat lamp off. I really love the breed and want these little ladies to outlive the last girl I had. I love them so much and really need advice. Thank you!