Afraid to ask on my EE and SLW

Quote:
Ok, will get a girl or two from yours then, and they will be beautiful!

Haha. Yes they will..and the last photo is a roo too..a poor laced one...even good breeding birds can have mediocre chicks..it happens..that's why a lot of us cull heavily to only keep the best of the best around..and things happen
hu.gif

Sfkdshfjdhfdj!! OP, I saw your ad today for these guys and would take that black roo off your hands in a heartbeat.........if I didn't have one beautiful boy, already. I don't think he'd be willing to share. Curses!

Quote:
I'm glad you posted this, because I'm still crossing my fingers for SLW. I'm pretty sure that EE is a roo. And yes, the dad was a great big BO! The mom was a pretty blue with mixed colors in her. I was so hoping this was a girl, he came from such a pretty blue egg.

Quote:
Come on Red, you know it could work,
tongue.png
especially since my little guy is such a sweetheart. Really. He will jump up on the perch outside when I am just standing there, like he wants to visit. Just sits and looks at me and talks a bit. So far, no aggressive behavior towards the others. Just stays out of the way. What is your beautiful boy anyway?

Quote:
Come on Red, you know it could work,
tongue.png
especially since my little guy is such a sweetheart. Really. He will jump up on the perch outside when I am just standing there, like he wants to visit. Just sits and looks at me and talks a bit. So far, no aggressive behavior towards the others. Just stays out of the way. What is your beautiful boy anyway?

The rooster (cockerel?) I have right now is some kind of EE. He's a barred guy with some green and is pretty well behaved......until another rooster is around
hmm.png

Waaah! Don't torture me like that! Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom