After bath chick is stumbling and chirping weird

Save your money on the electrolyte packets. You can make your own from common kitchen items, and it won't cost you a penny. While this recipe calls for KCl, it can be made without it.:

WHO Oral Rehydration Solution

Table Salt (NaCl) 1/2 tsp.*
Salt Substitute (KCl) 1/2 tsp.*
Baking Soda 1/2 tsp.
Table Sugar 2 tablespoons
Tap Water 1 Liter (= 1 Qt. 2 tablespoons)

NOTE: *Morton's Salt makes that is half NaCl (table salt) and half Potassium salt (KCl) and is called "Lite Salt" - if that is what your grocery store has, simply use 1 teaspoon of the the Lite Salt in place of of the table salt and potassium salt.

You can also do a google search for home made electrolyte or pedialyte solution with Koolaid or Jello if you want to make a flavored version for your own use.
Good info thanks

Well that is weird. I could’ve sworn I got mine at TSC but when I looked on their website it wouldn’t pull up either. On Amazon they have several different sizes. 4 ounces is about 15 bucks. 4 ounces doesn’t sound like a lot but you don’t need a lot at a time either. Also when you use it remember rubber gloves because that stuff STINKS. I noticed Amazon has quite a selection of chicken electrolytes and things. Same stuff they sell at TSC and most farm supply stores. And probably cheaper

I believe her link was Canadian stores only (?) because the picture i posted was from TSC website, my stores here still carry it.

Oh. I didn’t know it works like that maybe that was the problem.
I believe her link was Canadian stores only (?) because the picture i posted was from TSC website, my stores here still carry it.
But kind of glad I looked into it and no it’s on Amazon for a little bit less. We have feed stores around here but they’re not exactly close

It's going to hit 44C at 5PM. My grandfather lived there. :) It's about an hour or so away.
I didn’t know it was possible to get more than 100° in that part of Canada. I usually love to go there in the summer because it would be in the 80s during the day and 60s at night. It was like a nice cool down in the summer. Plus Simcoe It’s a very nice quiet area

I didn’t know it was possible to get more than 100° in that part of Canada. I usually love to go there in the summer because it would be in the 80s during the day and 60s at night. It was like a nice cool down in the summer. Plus Simcoe It’s a very nice quiet area
It’s quite normal to get more than that. Summers here are insanely hot. Humidity is the most to blame though. And no wind.

OP in CANADA him got diff stuff he can get this https://www.tscstores.com/100G-STRESS-AID-P30152.aspx

222001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom