After raising poultry are eggs ruined for you guys?( I raise ducks but this occurs to anybody)

Still, it's tissue manufactured inside an animal. :sick I'm a vegetarian for a reason. That's just gross to me, but sometimes I need some complete protein so I eat them. :rolleyes:

Do ya like Figs? Just wondering.
24017-004-98EF07A1.jpg

I grew up on a farm. I've seen and done things no kid should do. Nothing like coming home from school to find your best friend the steer hanging from the butcher truck. :(

I didn’t live on a farm, but we raised pigs down the street - Oliver tasted awesome! My neighbor also let us watch him chop off the chicken’s heads and they ran around afterward. They were tasty, too!

Do ya like Figs? Just wondering.
View attachment 1572784
Plus, most things colored red are made out of ground up bugs, and jello is made of cartilage. I know I can't avoid consuming a few critters in my life. I didn't say I was vegan. Those folks are crazy. :p I do have one foot in reality.

I grew up on a farm. I've seen and done things no kid should do. Nothing like coming home from school to find your best friend the steer hanging from the butcher truck. :(

Been there, ate that. Cow, rabbits, goat, chickens, deer, fish, quail, chukkar, etc. Never had a problem gutting a trout, but never could deal with dispatching and dressing the land critters. Others loved the show and mess, as well as the delicacies afterward. "Scrambled eggs and Brains" for breakfast the day after the slaughter. Never could figure out a way to get THAT into my mouth :sick.

Been there, ate that. Cow, rabbits, goat, chickens, deer, fish, quail, chukkar, etc. Never had a problem gutting a trout, but never could deal with dispatching and dressing the land critters. Others loved the show and mess, as well as the delicacies afterward. "Scrambled eggs and Brains" for breakfast the day after the slaughter. Never could figure out a way to get THAT into my mouth :sick.
Neighbors would make blood sausage. That one really got me. :sick

Back
Top Bottom