aggressive broody muscovie

DemonicFowl

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 4, 2014
South Eastern Mass
So... been a while so I figured I'd post about it. Ducktor, the broody scovie, has been beating up Solvieg a lot lately.

Today when I got back from work I started to water my plants and E'aster was going off. So I turned the water off and rushed over to the pen. Solveig was cornered in the duck house with Ducktor and she was being attacked. So I open the hinge and told Ducktor to *get the duck out!*. So there she was in the corner bloody bill, and chewed up. Not talking to me nothing just standing there. It ****** me off.

Solveig is the lightest of all of my ducks and no offense to the others or her sister my favorite. So I'm sitting here with her now. Placed her by the pool. Took her a while but she jumped in about 4 times. Had trouble standing and getting the water off her feathers.

So yah... IDK... Ducktor always seems to go after Solveig. I've tried destroying her nests but she just makes new ones and gets broody again... she's abused her sister, Slate, to the point that she lets me touch her. Gonna try and separate Ducktor and see how that goes...

soooo glad I kept my cool writing this post, was gonna be a rage rant to the point that I would be banned :). What do you mean, right now I want Ducktor... Gone... out of here... but I don't know how slate would feel... so.

THE END. Yah

Back
Top Bottom