Aggy on her way out!

@b.hromada I'm sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

Aggy is still here she has not popped her clogs yet! Her comb is as white as a sheet and she is as thin as a rake but she is still here.
She is a little fighter. I have been seperating her during the daytime so she can get her food and drink without getting trampledbut the Twins(Two boustrous Marans.) Marigold spends the day perched on the cage in the shed trying to liberate Aggy. She is there to keep warm and out of the rain and muck. She is to fragile and weak for that. I have given her Tylon ( she doesn;t lay now so it wont affect her that way at all) I gave her a big cuddle today and she just lay in my arms I even lifted her with one hand and she didn;t fight or struggle or try to get away. I put her into the big pen with the others at night to sleep in the coop as their bodies will warm her. She is getting lots of treats and loving.

Oes

I have had her 7yrs and she was an adult bird when we got her. She is a rescue so god knows what happened to her before us.

Oes

It sounds like Aggy has had a long, well cared for life. @oesdog it sounds like her golden years have been her best!

Ooh if I only had a camera last night it was sooo darn cute. I have had Aggy in the shed with the door open. She is in the "hospital cage" so that she can get eating without the others bulldozing her out of the way. I leave the door open so I can see her from the house and keep an eye on her. I let the others free range so they hop in and out of the shed and "visit!" Well last night I went to put them all to bed and usually I lift Aggy and put her in the coop with the others for warmth as the temp is dropping now here. Well I went into the shed the other girls had gone and put themselves into the coop for the night and so I just needed to move Aggy. Well I got a bit of a shock because there on the top of her cage asleep not leaving her side was Marigold the other PR. It was so darn sweet I just opened the cage and popped her in with Aggy for the night -lol Marigold is only new as she was "found!" - So it is kind of funny her being so close to Aggy but Aggy is a red colour like her and all the others are grey and black. I wonder if they can see colour?

Oes
lol.png

Ooh if I only had a camera last night it was sooo darn cute. I have had Aggy in the shed with the door open. She is in the "hospital cage" so that she can get eating without the others bulldozing her out of the way. I leave the door open so I can see her from the house and keep an eye on her. I let the others free range so they hop in and out of the shed and "visit!" Well last night I went to put them all to bed and usually I lift Aggy and put her in the coop with the others for warmth as the temp is dropping now here. Well I went into the shed the other girls had gone and put themselves into the coop for the night and so I just needed to move Aggy. Well I got a bit of a shock because there on the top of her cage asleep not leaving her side was Marigold the other PR. It was so darn sweet I just opened the cage and popped her in with Aggy for the night -lol Marigold is only new as she was "found!" - So it is kind of funny her being so close to Aggy but Aggy is a red colour like her and all the others are grey and black. I wonder if they can see colour?

Oes :lol:

:love That is so heartwarming!

Back
Top Bottom