Ah the country life.......... (AKA-- The country thread!!!!)

Ah yes, walking through my lawn in barefeet and feeling the chicken poop squish right in between each toe... A nice foot massage.
tongue.png

This morning, most mornings, I walk out in my nighgown to open the chickens door and let them out. The air smells great out, the sun is shining, and life is good here in Ohio! Having coffee now! Want some!?!

Last edited:
I like this thread a lot. Very positive. I feel the way most of you do, thankful and grateful to be where I am, every day!

So nice to be affirmed!
It's 8am here in Alaska. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL day! The air is so clear and fresh and the mountains are magnificent. Each day is different and beautiful in it's own way. Even in winter! I have never understand how anyone can just look around them, at nature, and not know that there is a Creator God.

Well, just eatin' my usual breakfast of fried onions, potatoes and 2 1/2 eggs (1/2 goes to my 5 lb. dog), watching my peeps and cats play (not together!). I've lived here for a year and on this non-diet of great eating and lost 22 pounds.

So nice to be affirmed!
It's 8am here in Alaska. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL day! The air is so clear and fresh and the mountains are magnificent. Each day is different and beautiful in it's own way. Even in winter! I have never understand how anyone can just look around them, at nature, and not know that there is a Creator God.

Well, just eatin' my usual breakfast of fried onions, potatoes and 2 1/2 eggs (1/2 goes to my 5 lb. dog), watching my peeps and cats play (not together!). I've lived here for a year and on this non-diet of great eating and lost 22 pounds.
goodpost.gif
GREAT POST!!!

Back
Top Bottom