Ahhh are we ready yet?!?!

taunya1979

Chirping
Jun 7, 2016

So in this pic hiding in the banana tree clippings is my Lucy. She's been squatting for a few days now she went in here spun around several times out her booty in the air for a few seconds turned again same thing put her booty in the air. Then she started a fast chattering. Bak back bak bak really fast and panting I put her in the coop and have her more cold water she took a sip and went and pushed my fake egg around in the nesting Area then paced the floor more. I can't post the video I got in my phone. So is she ready to lay or too hot lol she usually likes the sprinkler on her but today she doesn't want it but anytime I come near her she squats down and pushes her "shoulders area" out.

This certainly sounds like a prelude to laying an egg, but even if it is it may take more than one day...how old is she?

I circled her in case it is hard to make out sorry not the greatest pics but this is what I could get spur in the moment.

Okay, I see her now! Well let us know what happens! Take a picture of that first egg...

Back
Top Bottom