Airsoft club

Quote:
Actually, its not really a good idea to field strip cheap airsoft guns, I have before, and I ended up breaking the gun. High quality guns are more realistic, so they are easier to take apart
Yeah I know You can only take them to a certain point before it gets to hard to put it back together

I finally got the battery for my M16! After 4 months of waiting!
It is awesome! It gives the gun a 15 RPS, and 450 FPS :D
Both the battery and the special charger it requires costed $75.

Last edited:
am getting back into airsoft :) i pulled out my old sniper and dusted it off today, (friends told me they want to get back into airsoft)

i like being the sniper, long range combat (have the vsr-10 i think sniper rifle), need to get a scope on it (the one i had on it never worked turned out it was a muzzle loader scope made for 50 cal.).

am getting back into airsoft :) i pulled out my old sniper and dusted it off today, (friends told me they want to get back into airsoft)

i like being the sniper, long range combat (have the vsr-10 i think sniper rifle), need to get a scope on it (the one i had on it never worked turned out it was a muzzle loader scope made for 50 cal.).
cool! I got a vsr-10.
I got this scope on it https://www.amazon.com/Sports-Compa...UTF8&qid=1517872332&sr=8-4&keywords=aim+scope and its awesome. comes with protective plastic covers to keep out dust but theyre clear, so you can shoot through em. so good for bb protection!

Back
Top Bottom