ALABAMA!!

Quote:
What area of Alabama are you interested in? There is also an online classified that has real estate listed in it. themuletrader.com it's from around the clanton area I believe
Lisa

I'm scheduled to come BACK! Next month, booked and everything.
wee.gif
Be there on the 12th. Good Lord willing.

So, i've got places listed for all over the birmingham area.

Clanton, midway, and verbena and moody, and opelika, and Montgomery.

DW doesn't think I'm serious but I am.

While you're already in the birmingham area, why dont you just come on over to the tuscaloosa area. Its just a hop and a skip from b'ham.
wink.png

Everyone needs to visit the city of the legendary crimson tide at least once. Plus there are some good chicken folk around here too.

Last edited:
Quote:
wee.gif

While you're already in the birmingham area, why dont you just come on over to the tuscaloosa area. Its just a hop and a skip from b'ham.
wink.png

Everyone needs to visit the city of the legendary crimson tide at least once. Plus there are some good chicken folk around here too.

jrobertson, are you near tuscaloosa?? ii'm about 15 mi s.w.
lisa

Quote:
wink.png

jrobertson, are you near tuscaloosa?? ii'm about 15 mi s.w.
lisa

I'm not far from tuscaloosa. I actually work in fayette and live about 12.5 miles sw of fayette. I'm about 38 miles northwest of northport. We go to t town pretty often though.

Last edited:
Quote:
Giggles to herself, you just THINK six will be enough. That's what I thought too. I've got around 30 layers, just bought 18 bcm, have 3 orders in for buff orps, black aus., and welsummers.
And I have a practice batch of eggs in the incubator. I've candled them for the past four days, and FINALLY saw something I should see.
Bamachickenfarmer, do you have a run for them to get out into in case you don't want to let them free range? That would be nice for them, because eventually you will have a predator problem, like I've got right now. I lost one of my little red hens yesterday.
Lisa

Yea, really wish I were getting a LOT more hens. Who knows what the future holds? The coop is 6' x 6' with a 6' x 12' run-and it can be extended for more room if ever needed. 8" of wire in the ground around the whole thing and am putting large flat rocks around the entire perimeter. I'm making it as predator proof as I can.

Quote:
wee.gif

wink.png

I expect to be there for a week and have plans to help my DIL paint the kitchen, but I'll try to make it. I'll pm my number and you give me a call. Oh and I do have an invite to a cook out already. Now I just need to find it.

Hopefully we can get together. Oh and the show at Clanton can't forget that.

Rancher.

austin.ray22 :

Rancher,

I can set you up with a nice mini farm, but we are a couple hours north of your family. About an hour north of Birmingham.

Won't hurt to send the information. Right?​

Quote:
Won't hurt to send the information. Right?

Good point. I am in the middle of a remodel on this house. 1300 sq foot, brick and 4 acres. When I finish it will have all new windows, doors, paint, and completly landscaped(which there is none now). Its lots of work but I enjoy it.

austin.ray22 :

Quote:
Won't hurt to send the information. Right?

Good point. I am in the middle of a remodel on this house. 1300 sq foot, brick and 4 acres. When I finish it will have all new windows, doors, paint, and completly landscaped(which there is none now). Its lots of work but I enjoy it.​

Is this your place? 4 acres is a bit more than we'd need or want.

Rancher,

4 acres isn't really that much.you could fill it up with chickens in no time
gig.gif

the thing about land.....no more is being made so it can only go up in value. that is just my opinon though and you know what they say about opinons

Back
Top Bottom