ALABAMA!!

Stumpy, I'm really interested in visiting that waterfowl farm in Huntsville, too. I followed the link to their website and couldn't find any information about where they are located. how did you find out they are in Huntsville? How can we find out WHERE they are and if we can visit? It sounds like a neat place!

stumpy and artist chick , check today's Craiglist. In the Huntsville listings,Under farm and garden. There is an add for all sorts of exotic water fowl....gotta be the same place or something just like it. There is a contact their and they seem to inviting visitors :D

Hi, Twoscrambled!
welcome-byc.gif
I have extra roos myself but maybe someone else will give him a good home. I recently gave a SLW roo to a member in Washington County, we got in touch with each other here on this thread. Good Luck!
And he is doing wonderful. His tail is starting to look much better and I swear he has gained a full 3 or 4 pounds. So far he has been a very good roo. Again thank you very much for him.

Okay, I have to say this on the thread. I am worried about those of you posting your number online. This is a friendly site and the vast majority of people are wonderful. It IS, however, the internet and we can't control who accesses this. I fear a whacko will get it and you will have issues...... just at thought. Personal info is best left to PM's, if at all.
I will have to agree with Wisher1000 on this as well. You have no idea who looks at this site. Hell me and her did not even exchange numbers through PM until several messages later. You have to be very careful who and when you give your number too or address for that matter. No such thing as being too careful.

I live in Wetumpka and I have chicks for sale. White silkie chicks and french black copper MARANS. Let me k ow if anyone is interested. I also have coturnix quail 5 weeks old. About 1 or 2 weeks they'll start laying. Im selling them in pairs and trios

I live in Wetumpka and I have chicks for sale. White silkie chicks and french black copper MARANS. Let me k ow if anyone is interested. I also have coturnix quail 5 weeks old. About 1 or 2 weeks they'll start laying. Im selling them in pairs and trios

Hi Gumpwhite
Are these th feather legged marans? Any chance you'll hatching again in the fall? I have got to find homes for my 3 americauna Roos before I take on any more chickies
:(

ANY ONE WANT AN AMERICAUNA Roo???? I have blue and black. These are true Americaunas beards and sideburns ;) I just worked them today!

[quote name="glddog" url="/t/29002/alabama/2360#post_

I just worked them today![/quote]

Arrrrg stupid spell check WORMED them!!!!

And he is doing wonderful. His tail is starting to look much better and I swear he has gained a full 3 or 4 pounds. So far he has been a very good roo. Again thank you very much for him.
Don't forget to post pics! I am thrilled that he is doing well! He was a good bird, just didn't get much chance to show it with all the abuse he was taking.

I have a half BO half Ameraucana roo that is BEAUTIFUL who needs a home. I also have a 7 week old Ameraucana cockeral and will have some Black Copper Marans (featherlegged and not featherlegged) and some Wellsummer cockerals (they are just three weeks old now) that I can't keep. I will give him to anyone that wants them and can come get them.

Ooo me! Pick me! I wants the black copper marans! Although I don't have room for a brooder right now, maybe in a few weeks? LoL.

Back
Top Bottom