ALABAMA!!

. Sure hope we get some spring weather this year. We usually jump from winter to summer.

I know exactly what you mean! I was just having a conversation about that this week. We just seem to skip the cool weather and I am not looking forward to the heat. It's pretty nice outside today, though -- I am working on a surprise coop for my BIL.

HEY! Don't knock the weather! I am loving this weather right now, because I also am a licensed orphaned wildlife rehabber. This cold snap is natures birth control for squirrels, raccoons, rabbits, birds, etc, ad nauseum, lol...no coons on the kitchen counter, no squirrels in the living room! Yay me! (just chicks in the bedroom, lol)

HEY! Don't knock the weather! I am loving this weather right now, because I also am a licensed orphaned wildlife rehabber. This cold snap is natures birth control for squirrels, raccoons, rabbits, birds, etc, ad nauseum, lol...no coons on the kitchen counter, no squirrels in the living room! Yay me! (just chicks in the bedroom, lol)
I know! 37 different peeps in my laundry room. Needless to say I've been washing clothes at the mat down the road. :) come on spring!

I'm with you on that one stumpy.
roll.png

Just wanted to post a couple pics I took today with my new camera. Getting some great color out of this generation of hens.

Greetings from Birmingham. A little new to this,
but have 6 GLWs hanging out in the guest room.

They're about 2.5 weeks old now

Here's a pic of the coop I'm building. Only plan on keeping 3 hens.

Back
Top Bottom